Pumped System Installation
- Prepare disposal site as described in the appropriate system configuration as listed above.
- Provide a well-anchored distribution box with a velocity reduction tee or baffle. Set distribution box to elevation according to state or local regulations.
- Set pump chamber floats or control panel to deliver a maximum of 4 gallons per B43 module per dosing cycle, or 3 gallons per A42 module per dosing cycle.
- GSF system assembly is the same as for gravity designs in the appropriate system configuration as listed above.
- For pressure distribution systems, please contact Eljen Corporation’s Technical Resource Department for additional information on design and installation guidelines at 1-800-444-1359.